ISE Storage Systems
X-IO’s Intelligent Storage Element (ISE) G3 Storage Arrays deliver 100% performance, price even at 100% capacity utilization for virtualized, dosage OLTP and cloud hosting environments.
The ISE is offered in a wide range of hard disk and flash enabled configurations, each designed to address the most challenging performance demands of today’s datacenters. The ISE deeply integrates with a wide variety of operating systems and hypervisors, making it a perfect solution for virtualization and server administrators. The ISE is highly efficient, easy to use and provides the industry’s lowest total cost of ownership, backed by a standard 5-year warranty.
ISE G3 Features and Benefits:
- Up to 65% greater performance to consistently handle the most demanding workloads
- Intelligent Adaptive Flash: (IAF) delivers both highly-configurable and automated flash storage optimization via X-IO’s exclusive Media Affinity and CADP technologies.
- ISE Manager Suite 4.1 with:
Quality of Service (QoS), which provides implementation, control, prioritization and monitoring of storage performance policies to meet varying SLAs
Thin Provisioning for increased storage allocation flexibility.
Extended VMware integration with vSphere web client, VASA, and vCOPS to facilitate seamless control and monitoring using VMware native tools.
- iSCSI and FC interface options integrate into a vast range of network environments
- The ISE 780 Hybrid Array which delivers the performance of flash with 6X the Capacity
- Rated performance at rated capacity: X-IO ISE storage systems deliver their advertised, rated performance for their entire life cycle, whether 1% of their available capacity is consumed, or 99% of their available capacity is consumed. Every other enterprise-class storage array in the market requires that 25% to 40% of its capacity be free, and never used, in order to deliver the IOPS for which it is rated.
- Two to four times more performance from every spindle: ISEs safely push hard disk drives to their theoretical maximum performance, producing all-HDD arrays that outperform other vendors’ hybrid arrays, and producing hybrid arrays that match or exceed the performance of all-SSD arrays in real-world environments.
- No penalty for in-situ remanufacturing: The ISE’s self-healing drive repair and recovery features do not impair the ISE’s performance or capacity in any way. An ISE under repair operates at rated performance, with rated capacity.
X-IO ISE storage systems repair, and restore, failed media, rather than requiring drive replacements and other service events: a unique capability of the ISE’s design and implementation, made possible by a combination of hardware, firmware and software features within the ISE.
- Our unique, patented mechanical packaging reduces drive vibration — a major cause of drive loss and failure — to nearly zero.
- Each ISE reads complex telemetry from every drive — far beyond basic S.M.A.R.T. tokens — to determine drive health continually, and to identify drives that are exhibiting early signs of degradation.
- Using our patented software technology, every drive in an ISE can be taken into repair mode, power-cycled, and remanufactured just as it would be if it were RMA’d to the drive’s supplier — all while the ISE continues to operate at full performance and full capacity.
- When a drive cannot be recovered at full capacity and full performance, we recover and restore the drive at reduced capacity and performance, by offlining heads or
- All remanufacturing operations are reported, via our Active Watch real-time telemetry system, to X-IO Global Support.
The all hard disk drive (HDD) ISE 200 series is as fast as, if not faster than, most commodity-based hybrid storage arrays, in real-world production environments. And our hybrid ISE 700 series is as fast as, if not faster than, most all-flash arrays, in those same real-world production environments. Why? Using our patented CADP real-time intelligent tiering engine, our hybrid storage arrays move the data that actual application workload demands, at the block level, from HDD to flash. And we downtier those same data sets the instant they cease to be hot, while ensuring that momentary, transient block-level heat does not cause data that is fundamentally rarely accessed to be uptiered unnecessarily. Our hybrid competitors use flash as their mainline storage tier; we use flash for acceleration. That’s why none of our hybrid competitors can run fast when they’re full.
If you would like more information regarding our new G3 series products talk live with our experts now.
Talk to a representative